Kerio Operator offers features designed to streamline your work life.
Your computer is your phone
Kerio Operator Softphone lets you place and receive voice and video calls, listen to voicemail, set up call forwarding, and check call history -- anytime, anywhere using only your computer.
The Kerio Operator Softphone provides a native application experience with persistent login, desktop notifications of calls and voicemails, and the ability to pin the application to the desktop for quick access. You can also use Kerio Operator Softphone with a web browser.
Take your business phone number with you wherever you go using your iOS or Android based mobile phone and the Kerio Operator Softphone app. The app uses data instead of cellular minutes, so you can make calls from anywhere you are in the world. It delivers excellent voice quality and a high level of security through robust call encryption. In addition, it provides:
- Integrated contacts from a phone’s native contacts directory
- Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
- Call history and quality stats
- Call display and voicemail indicator
- Multiple call support - swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
Dynamic conference calls
Set up conference calls by dialing a pre-assigned conference extension and entering a conference number and pin that you can generate in advance, or on the fly.
Salesforce integration allows you to place calls directly from Salesforce with Click to Call functionality, quickly access contact records with caller ID, and log incoming and outgoing calls. Kerio Operator for Salesforce supports Enterprise, Professional and Unlimited Editions of Salesforce.
Enable simple call forwarding to another number with a click or set up rules to ring multiple lines and fallback to other numbers or extensions to make sure the call finds you.
Automatic voicemail via email
Kerio Operator sends voicemail messages to your email inbox as .wav files. You can listen to, forward, or delete messages from whatever device you use to access your email (computer, tablet, or mobile phone).
In a fast-paced work environment, the ability to give a coworker on-the-spot support is a true benefit. Telephony presence indicates the status of other users’ extensions -- whether free, on a call, or ringing. If a colleague is not at their desk, call pickup allows another user to accept their call by dialing a simple code.
This handy feature allows you to move a call to a more convenient or private location — and resume it quickly and seamlessly. It’s also easy to monitor parked calls with telephony presence.
Multiple device access
By registering an extension to multiple devices, calls can ring to your desk phone, computer and mobile phone simultaneously -- so you never miss an important call. Kerio Operator Softphone also lets you initiate phone calls from your mobile softphone app or desk phone with Click to Call functionality.
Kerio Operator phone capability features
- Ring groups send inbound calls to all extensions in a department
- Distinctive ringtones for local, external and ring group numbers
- Customized call-queue audio messaging and auto routing of calls
- Call forward routing to alternative phone numbers
- Make and receive office calls from iOS and Android devices with Kerio Operator Softphone app
- Direct outgoing calls based on part of a dialed number (e.g. country code)
- Auto attendant to automatically answer incoming calls with custom greetings
- Administrator-defined rules and menu structures - including out-of-office hours and holidays
- Call pickup that allows designated users to pick up calls to another user’s phone
- Directed call pickup makes or answers calls on a specific extension
- Group paging activates the loudspeakers in desktop phones
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) allows users to monitor phone line status on their office phones
- Call monitoring allows users to listen to or participate in active calls
- Place and receive voice and video calls, listen to voicemail, set up call forwarding, and check call history on a computer with Kerio Operator Softphone
- Desktop notifications for incoming calls and new voicemails
- Face-to-face meeting experience with video calling
- Voicemail to email via .wav files sent to user email address
- Click to Call phone numbers in Kerio Connect, or Chrome or Safari web browsers
- Salesforce integration provides Click to Call, quickly access contact records from caller ID and log calls
- AMI (Asterisk Manager Interface) Integration with other CRM systems
- The ability to set up extensions and access rules for large or frequent conference calls
- Dynamic voice conferences let users create conference calls on the fly without predefined conference codes and PINs
- Fax-to-email, PDF-to-fax and T.38 fax machines
- Search the organization’s directory from a phone
- Call recording for incoming and outgoing conversations on individual and conference extensions, call queues, ring groups and paging
- Speed-dial teleconference meeting room numbers, passcodes and frequently dialed numbers